Your latest online timers
If you set and start the timer, it's settings (message, sound) for given time interval are automatically saved. Here is the list of saved timers. If you don't have any saved timer, we will show you some examples. You can activate one of them with just one click and everything is ready again.
What is online timer?
Online timer is web tool, which is used for tracking some time interval. We don't need any special device or any special software (application) installed in your computer or notebook, we need only access to the internet and web browser. We don't have allways mobile phone with us or it is not allways allowed to use it, and installation of some applications is not very practical way how to find the quick or best solution. Our online timer can track seconds, minutes or hours. When is the time, the sound alarm starts and the message appears, so we know that chosen time period already expired.
We can use this countdown timer during many activities, e.g. when we need to track time and we want to see from some distance what is the current progress. We can use it e.g. during cooking, exercise, training, presentations, in the school as a teacher or during the learning as a student, in the work, in the office, when we want to remind some activities, e.g. how long we want to learn, after what time we want to call or write someone, in how many minutes we want to take a break or go to lunch, in how many hours we want to go home... The possibilities are endless.
How to set my timer
- First we need to choose time interval for online timer - so we select online timer based on some hours, minutes or seconds.
- Next the screen with timer's settings is displayed - every timer for some time period has its own settings - chosen alarm clock sound and custom message. These settings are automatically saved, when the timers starts.
- We can test the timer by clicking on the button TEST TIMER. It is good to test the timer before we want to use it, so we can see how or if it works, how the sound of alarm sounds, if the sound is enabled, if internet connection is working, how the message is displayed...
- Online timer is activated by clicking on the green button START TIMER.
- Change the time period (hours, minutes or seconds) for timer is possible e.g. by clicking on the red button CHANGE TIME.
- When the timer is active, we can see some information displayed - countdown or remaining time (hours, minutes, seconds), current time, final time (hour, minute and second), when the ringing sound alarm starts.
- It is possible to temporally PAUSE TIMER, after that we can RESUME TIMER or when we want the fresh start we can RESET TIMER.
- One click on settings icon shows or hides the timer's settings.
- After chosen timer's time period the message is displayed and the alarm starts, which we can STOP or SNOOZE.
- In order to make proper use of the timer your computer must be kept running and the browser's tab must not be closed
- Some mobile devices (e.g Safari or iPhone) are blocking audio when browser is in background mode or when device is locked.
- To prevent problems with low or muted volume on your computer, we suggest you to test alarm before you use it
Tips for online timer
- Timer's settings are binded to specific time and when some online timer starts, it's settings are automatically saved for chosen time period. List of all saved settings is in the section 'Saved timers'. Timers which we don't need anymore, we can remove.
- Every timer has its own web url. If we save the link to the specific timer (e.g. in bookmarks), our timer with its settings will be accessible just with one click.
- Every timer has its own url, so one browser tab can have only one active timer. If we want to have more active timers, we could use other browser tabs with different urls.
- This online timer is working on desktops, notebooks, tablets and also on mobile devices with above possible restrictions. If you notice any technical issues or you have some ideas how to improve our site, so we can be the best online timer site, please write us a message on Facebook. Thanks! If you like our site, tell your friends about us and share us on social media. Thanks! :)