Your latest online alarms
If you set and start the alarm, it's settings (message, sound) for a given time are automatically saved. Here is the list of saved alarms. If you don't have any alarms saved, we will provide you with some examples. You can activate one with just one click and everything will be ready again.
What is an online alarm?
Online alarm clock is a web tool designed to alert an individual or group at a specified time.
It is similar to an online countdown timer, but the difference is that online timers are used for time duration,
whereas online alarms are used for specific times.
Online alarm clocks don't require special devices or special software (alarm clock app) installed on your computer, notebook or mobile phone.
We need only access to the internet and a web browser.
We don't always have our mobile phones on us or we are not always allowed to use them and the installation of applications is not always the optimal
solution. We can set an alarm clock for a specific time - hour and minute. When the time comes and the info message appears than the online alarm starts ringing.
Online alarm clock can be used for many different activities. Many people set alarm clocks when they go to sleep and want to wake up, however this is only one possible utility. We can also use it when:
- we are at our computer and need to do something at a specific time
- we want a reminder about an appointment or a priority on our todo list for example when we want to go to lunch or dinner, pick up children from school, go shopping, cook or bake something, go to the gym to train, do some sport or do our homework
We can use it at work, in the office, at school, at home or during outdoor activities. So Online Alarm Clock is not only a wake up alarm, it has unlimited possibilities.
How to set my alarm
- Our first step is to set the alarm clock for a specific time, so we choose the appropriate hour and minute
- Next we will see the alarm's settings screen on which every individual alarm has its own settings - ring tone and custom message. These settings are automatically saved when the alarm starts.
- We can test the alarm by clicking on the button TEST ALARM. It is advisable to test the alarm before we use it, so we can see how or if it works, how it sounds, if the sound is enabled, if the internet connection is working and how the message is displayed.
- Online alarm is then activated by clicking on the green button START ALARM
- When we want to set a different alarm and select a different hour and minute, we can do this e.g. by clicking on the red button USE DIFFERENT ONLINE ALARM
- When an alarm is active it looks similar to an online countdown timer, some information is displayed - the current time, the final time (hour and minute) and also the countdown or remaining time (hours, minutes, seconds), when the actual alarm starts.
- When we want to cancel a current alarm we can click on the button STOP ALARM
- One click on the settings icon shows or hides the alarm's settings
- When the time comes your personalized message is displayed, the alarm starts ringing and then we can stop or snooze it
- In order to make proper use of your alarm keep your computer running and your browser's tab open
- Some mobile devices (e.g Safari or iPhone) block audio when the browser is in background mode or when the device is locked
- To prevent problems with low or muted volume on your computer, we suggest you test the alarm before you use it
- SLEEP MODE - Our alarm will not work if your computer is in sleep mode. We are not able to change your energy saver settings on your computer, but if the browser's tab with our alarm is active, then we can activate special techniques which prevent your computers from going into sleep mode. This feature might not work on all browsers/devices, but it should. To avoid potential problems related to sleep mode we suggest you disable the sleep mode functionality. Another solution is to keep the browser's tab with our alarm active, so you can see the content of our webpage on your monitor (it is enough in most cases).
Tips for online alarm
- Online Alarm's settings are binded to a specific time and when an online alarm starts, it's settings are automatically saved for the chosen hour and minute. A list of all saved alarms can be found in the "Saved alarms" section. Alarms which you don't need can be removed.
- Every alarm has its own web url. If we save the link to a specific alarm (e.g. in bookmarks), the alarm including settings will be accessible with just one click.
- Each browser tab can only have one active alarm. If we want more, we can use other browser’s tabs which have different urls.
- This online alarm works on desktops, notebooks, tablets and also on mobile devices with the above restrictions. If you notice any technical issues or have any ideas about how to improve our site, please do not hesitate to message us on Facebook. If you like our site, tell your friends about us and don’t forget to share us on social media! ;)